This policy covers how LAGOSMCPDP treats personal information that LAGOSMCPDP collects and receives, including information related to your past use of LAGOSMCPDP services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
When you register through our Store and enter information through our Forms Services, we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation and personal interests, etc. Once you register with LAGOSMCPDP and sign in to any of our services, you are no longer anonymous to us.
LAGOSMCPDP automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, lagosmcpdp.org cookies information, and the page you request.
LAGOSMCPDP uses information for the following general purposes:
- to customize the publications and content you see,
- fulfill your requests for services,
- improve our services,
- contact you,
- conduct research,
- and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external links
LAGOSMCPDP does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated organisation except to provide services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted affiliates who work on behalf of or with LAGOSMCPDP under confidentiality agreement.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
LAGOSMCPDP may set and access lagosmcpdp.org cookies on your computer.